The BLUE KNIGHTS® is a non-profit fraternal organization consisting of active and retired law enforcement men & women who enjoy riding motorcycles.
According to the By-Laws, our purposes and goals are to:
1. Provide for the mutual assistance, enjoyment, entertainment, education, physical, mental and social benefit of its members and the general public.
2. To promote and advance the sport of motorcycling and the safety of motorcycling.
3. To serve the interests of motorcycle owners and users.
4. To promote by example and any other acceptable means, safe use, operation and enjoyment of motorcycles.
5. To develop a fraternal spirit between law enforcement personnel and the general public.
Many Blue Knights work long and hard to raise money for various charities. Especially near to our hearts is helping children. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Toys for Tots, D.A.R.E., and Concerns of Police Survivors are some examples of our favorites.
We're the good guys!
The Blue Knights is a family fraternity. Spouses and children often accompany our members to the various rides and functions. When traveling, local members can provide assistance, directions and sometimes a place to stay. We are truly a family.
Among the Blue Knight members, "There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met."
Briefly, to qualify for membership you must:
1 Be an active full or part time law enforcement officer with powers of arrest
2 Be employed by a governmental agency and receive monetary compensation, or
be a retired or disabled former law enforcement officer
4 Possess a valid license to operate a motorcycle
5 Own a motorcycle or plan to purchase one within six months
BRC = $260 (16 hrs)
BRC2 = $150 (8 hrs)
January 1, 2017
Register Online now.
Customer service hours:
M - F 3p - 6p
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Get trained and licensed.
Wear protective gear.
Ride within your limits.
Be a lifelong learner.
“A journey of a thousand miles
begins with a single ride”